*The Eastman Lodge is located in the Eastman Recreation Area next to the entrance to Kingsport's Bays Mountain Park. Follow directions to the park, then take the road to the right just in front of the Park gate. For GPS or internet search, use 400 Bays Mountain Park Road, Kingsport, TN 37660.
Directions from Exit 3 of I-26:
1. Head southwest on Meadowview Pkwy 0.2 mi
2. Continue on Reservoir Rd 2.0 mi (no turn necessary)
3. Turn right at Bays Mountain Park Rd and continue northwest 0.2 mi
4. Arrive at entrance to Eastman Recreation Area (to right of entrance to Bays Mountain Park)
5. Turn right to enter and proceed approximately 0.2 mi to Eastman Lodge on left.
Total distance: 2.6 mi
Time: approximately 5 minutes
2019 Eastman Square and Round Dance Club Dance Schedule
(click above to view schedule)
Mainstream and Plus - Guests Welcome
Eastman Bays Mountain Lodge (Club Cuer – Dena McConnell)
Early Round Dancing 7 PM – Square & Round Dancing 7:30-9:30 PM
Winter Warm-Up & Picnic Dances - Dinner 6 PM followed by program
For information, contact Carol Beebe at firstname.lastname@example.org or 423-534-0415