The Eastman Bays Mountain Recreation Area is
provided for the use and enjoyment of Eastman
employees, retirees, and Contract employees who are
Members of Eastman Recreation Club.
(Including guest invited by the foregoing persons)
Please help us maintain it by observing the following:
USE FACILITIES AND PLAYGROUND EQUIPMENT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
PLEASE NOTE THAT EASTMAN DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL CARE AT THE RECREATION AREA. FOR MEDICAL EMERGENCIES CALL 911
- The person who has reserved the picnic shelter must be present during the reserved time. The person reserving the site is responsible for the actions of family members and guests and insuring their awareness of these Guidelines.
- Firearms and fireworks are not permitted on Eastman property.
- Picnic shelters must be reserved in advance. Reservations not used should be cancelled ahead of reservation date.
- Please sign in at the registration stand before using the picnic units.
- Beer and wine are permitted in the picnic area. It is restricted to your reserved picnic shelter only.
- Fires are permitted only in fireplaces or grills. Be sure they are out before you leave.
- SPEED LIMIT in the park is 10 MPH.
- ALL non-licensed, motorized vehicles are prohibited. This includes golf carts, scooter, etc. (gas or electric)
- Pets are NOT allowed in the picnic area.
- Bagged ice is available at Comfort Station #1 for a nominal price.
Place money in box next to freezer. Please DO NOT take ice from park.
- Report any damage, loss, or accidents to the caretaker before leaving the premises.
- Please clean your picnic area and place all garbage in the can provided before leaving.
- Please use facilities e.g. grills, tables, etc. only on the unit you have reserved. Do not move tables and benches from other shelters.